Invisalign Dentist Gettysburg
STRAIGHTEN YOUR SMILE WITH CLEAR BRACES
Invisalign Dentist in Gettysburg, Hanover, New Oxford, East Berlin, Littlestown, Carlisle, Mt Holly Springs, Emmitsburg, Taneytown & Surrounding
As a new and innovative way to straighten teeth, Invisalign® aligners can produce an attractive smile without anyone noticing. Dr. Rita Tempel is an experienced Invisalign Dentist who offers Invisalign® in Gettysburg for those wishing to realign their teeth in confidence. Built for comfort and discretion, Invisalign® is becoming the number one sought after choice for a straighter smile.
New digital technology has allowed dentists like Dr. Tempel track the movement of your teeth, as well as predict the outcome of your smile. Every few weeks, you slip in a different set. The result is a comfortable, but snug fit that gradually moves your teeth in the appropriate direction without hurting your mouth.
Invisalign retainers are easy to maintain and do little to interfere with your daily routine. Once your Invisalign aligners have been created, you are one step closer to obtaining a healthier and attractive smile.
Call Dr. Tempel today!
Your Invisalign provider is located between Hanover and Gettysburg on Route 30. For more information or to schedule a consultation, contact Dr. Rita Tempel.
The Advantages of Invisalign®
There are several factors that make Invisalign® such a desirable choice:
- Freedom: Unlike braces, you can remove Invisalign® trays while you eat or during important events. Talking normally is no problem even while wearing them.
- Ease of use: Sliding personalized trays onto your teeth is easy since they’re a perfect fit.
- Comfort: Invisalign® components do not injure your teeth, gums, tongue or mouth.
- Invisible: Thanks to clear braces, most onlookers can’t tell you’re using anything in your mouth.
Beginning corrective orthodontic treatment is very easy with the right Invisalign® dentist in Gettysburg by your side. Here’s what to expect:
- Digital X-rays to detect bone and root structure
- Dental impression to create the personalized trays
- In-depth assistance and training for use
- Daily use of Invisalign® trays
- Short dental visits about every six weeks for replacement and recommendations
Over 25 Years Giving Patients the Smile of Their Dreams
Speak with Dr. Rita Tempel for gentle and effective orthodontic treatment for any family member. With the help of an Invisalign® dentist in Gettysburg, you can correct alignment issues free of self-consciousness and carry out your daily activities normally. Request a personalized consultation at (717) 339-0033 or online.