Teeth Whitening Dentist Gettysburg
DEEP BLEACHING KöR WHITENING AVAILABLE
Teeth Whitening Dentist in Gettysburg, Hanover, New Oxford, East Berlin, Littlestown, Emmitsburg, Taneytown & Surrounding
Why Teeth Whitening Matters
Teeth whitening remains one of the most economical ways to enhance your smile. Your smile creates an immediate, subconscious, visual impact on people you meet. A brighter smile gives the impression of youth, vitality, radiant health, happiness, and warmth.
Statistics reveal that we place a high value on our smiles. According to an American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry survey:
- Virtually all adults (99.7%) believe a smile is an important social asset. 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing to members of the opposite sex.
- Three-quarters (74%) of adults feel an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chance for career success.
- And when respondents were asked, “What would you like to improve most about your smile?” The most common response was: whiter and brighter teeth. If you are not happy with your smile, teeth whitening may be a good option.
The main causes of darkened teeth are genetics, antibiotics, and certain foods, plus teeth tend to darken as we age.
Professional tooth whitening in a dental office is the preferred whitening method. Teeth whitening is one of the most common cosmetic treatments requested by patients.
People with whiter, brighter smiles tend to smile more and feel better about their overall appearance. A simple, minimally invasive cosmetic procedure, teeth whitening can help patients look and feel more youthful. Ask Dr. Tempel about teeth whitening options for a more confident and beautiful smile.
What Are the Benefits of the KöR Whitening System?
- “Best Whitening Results I’ve seen in 25 years!” says Dr. Rita Tempel
- Reduced feeling of sensitivity
- Easy maintenance to keep your teeth their whitest
Enjoy the Stunning Smile You’ve Always Wanted
Thanks to Dr. Rita Tempel’s extensive experience and caring manner, whitening your teeth is a safe and positive experience. She’s more than happy to answer your treatment questions in detail and work with you to create a personalized treatment plan with dramatic results. Request an appointment with Dr. Tempel by calling (717) 339-0033 or using our online form.