Dr. Rita Tempel offers comprehensive dental solutions for patients at Gettysburg Smiles. As a cosmetic dentist, Dr. Tempel helps patients transform the appearance and health of their smiles. Our dental team can also provide routine, general dental care. Additionally, Dr. Tempel works with local specialists and oral surgeons to restore the smile’s function. We welcome you to visit with us and experience the difference that a personalized approach can make in the health and appearance of your natural smile.
Dental Services in Gettysburg, PA
Dr. Tempel is one of only 2 American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) Accredited Cosmetic Dentists in Southern and Central Pennsylvania. As an Accredited Member of the AACD, she has dedicated many hours to training and completed many cases for patients needing or desiring cosmetic dental treatments.
Dr. Tempel is also committed to the health and stability of your smile. We believe your dentistry should be lasting and support your long-term dental health and wellness. Cosmetic dentistry can boost your smile confidence and improve your dental health.
- Invisalign: These orthodontic aligners offer an alternative to braces. Invisalign uses clear plastic trays to shift teeth into a straighter position over time. Patients can also remove their aligners to eat and brush their teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin porcelain ceramic shells that we bond to crooked, discolored, and injured teeth.
- Dental Bonding: Similar to dental veneers, bonding treatment covers areas of discoloration or injury with biocompatible resin.
- Teeth Whitening: Our dental office provides comprehensive whitening treatment for patients who want to transform their smiles.
General dentistry is the foundation of lifelong oral health and focuses on maintaining the health of our teeth and gums. Our general dental treatments prevent future oral health problems with individualized hygiene and care.
- Custom Mouthguard: Wearing a custom-made mouthguard during contact sports can prevent injuries to natural teeth and braces.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dental sedation can make it easier for anxious and fearful patients to receive the dentistry they need or desire without feeling stressed.
- Emergency Dental Care: Dr. Tempel can provide the care you need during a dental emergency. We try to see patients the same day to address your emergency if necessary. Contact our office as soon as possible in case of trauma to the teeth or gums.
We can renew the full function of the teeth and gums with restorative dentistry. Restorative dental treatments can address tooth damage and tooth loss. Dr. Tempel works with local specialists to manage complex problems and rebuild your smile. Restorative dentistry can be important to keep your smile looking and feeling its best as you age.
- Dental Bridge: Missing one or more teeth? A dental bridge can be secured with dental implants for tooth replacement that is secure and permanent.
- Tooth Crowns: Dental crowns made of quality zirconia or porcelain will restore your tooth and complement your smile.
- Dental Implants: Replace lost teeth and restore natural function with dental implants.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Do you have gums that bleed or appear to be receding? Periodontal therapy can stabilize gum health and help you avoid complex problems, including tooth loss.
- TMJ Treatment: Bite problems can be the underlying cause of many dental health concerns. Treating a TMJ disorder will minimize discomfort and support improved oral health.
Request a Dental Appointment
Dr. Tempel provides experienced care for your oral health needs and aesthetic goals in a warm, caring environment. Contact our office at (717) 853-1552 to request an appointment with Dr. Tempel. You can also request your next dental visit on our website. Gettysburg Smiles treats patients from Gettysburg, Hanover, and many communities in Adams County, PA.