Cosmetic Dentist Gettysburg
Cosmetic Dentistry Can Change Your Life
You are totally unique. We recognize that and create custom treatment plans that take into account your dream smile, personal comfort needs and future goals:
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain used to improve the tooth position, size, shape and color while also providing strength and resilience similar to healthy natural tooth enamel. Veneers are custom made for each patient and they can make even the darkest teeth appear bright. Patients with brighter smiles tend to smile more often and feel more confident.
- Ceramic Implant Crowns or Bridges: Replacing a missing tooth in the smile zone can be done seamlessly when planned and done responsibly. Dr Tempel replaces missing teeth with ceramic implant crowns or bridges with exceptional aesthetic results.
- Tooth Whitening: Provides immediate results of a whiter, brighter smile that will give the impression of youth, health and happiness.
- Invisalign®: If the thought of braces frightens you, don’t worry. Invisalign® provides an optimal dental appearance using personalized – and comfortable – invisible alignment trays that are fully removable.
- Smile Designs: The confidence of a great smile creates not only a good first impression, but also enables you to be comfortable in a variety of social settings, allowing you to be yourself and build stronger relationships with the people around you.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: Rather than getting individual procedures at different times, many patients of ours will choose to combine them all together and get full mouth reconstruction.
Over 25 Years Giving Patients the Smile of Their Dreams
A whiter, brighter smile gives the impression of youth, vitality, radiant health and happiness. Contact Dr. Rita Tempel for a personalized consultation with the premier cosmetic dentist in Gettysburg to help you design the look that complements you completely.
As a Accreditation Candidate of the AACD, Dr. Tempel practices with standards of excellence. She has attained high levels of skill to practice responsible esthetic dentistry while complementing the overall oral health of patients. Dr. Tempel cares enough to continue her education and stay on the leading edge of cosmetic dentistry so her patients receive the best care available. She has mastered the latest techniques to provide the care and results you’d expect from an outstanding cosmetic dentist.
When it comes to your teeth, they make up less than a pound of your body weight, but have an enormous effect on your happiness. If they don’t look their best, it not only affects your confidence, but your overall health. Our goal is to always listen to our patients’ needs and help them achieve the smile of their dreams through cosmetic dentistry. Cosmetic dentistry is a great way to improve your smile and here’s why it matters:
- Wellbeing: Numerous scientific studies show the deep connection between your unique smile and your emotional health. Lost teeth and negative dental issues can lower your self-esteem and make it hard to interact with friends and strangers alike. Cosmetic dentistry makes you proud to show off your pearly whites.
- Social interaction: Cosmetic dentistry can improve your confidence and therefore positively affect other social situations in your life like job interviews, networking and dating. Smiling not only can make you feel better, studies show it will make you more attractive to people around you!
- Dental health: Tooth misalignment causes improper wear, leading to worn enamel, jaw and neck soreness, difficultly chewing and other painful conditions.
Dr. Rita Tempel is more than a cosmetic dentist in Gettysburg, she’s an artist with extensive experience in giving patients the smile they’ve always desired and the comfort they deserve.